Resources by Topic
- Why Equipping? -- Resources that explain Equipping Saints for Service
- Overview/General -- Resources that look at the 'big picture' of equipping saints for service
- Assessing Church Volunteerism
- Job Descriptions
- Making the Match - Interviewing & placing people; welcoming & orienting them into ministry
Conversation Starters, formatted as handout. Questions to initiate worthwhile talk on serving/volunteering, with notes on suggested uses.
- Recruitment: Extending an Invitation
- Record-keeping; communication
Suggestions wanted! What database or other record-keeping system do you use? What are its strengths and limitations? Let's compile some "from the trenches" recommendations. Email email@example.com.
- Supporting - includes supervising, affirming, evaluating, delegating
- Difficult Volunteers - Handling conflict and problems
- Educating for Ministry -- Resources on how/what to teach the congregation; includes gift discovery process
- Networks -- Information on local networks of people from churches who want to help their people serve
Use the searchable database to
find a resource
Ministry Fair -- how one church uses their Ministry Fair to connect people to people, and people to serving opportunities
Recommend a Resource
that you find helpful
Search for additional resources in the resource database. You can search by topic, usage or format, or simply display all the resources included.
Speaker: Karen is available for speaking on these topics. More info. She also serves as coach and consultant. See the overview of her services. Services can be combined into packages for cost savings and greater impact.