This website is for those who lead volunteers or want to improve volunteerism at their church by equipping God's people for service to Him. It is also for those who wish to strengthen their church by enabling and releasing their people to do what God has called them to do.
Subscribe toThe Equipper newsletter
New on this site
- Mapping the Church
- Volunteers: Going to the Dogs
- How to Delegate (recently revised)
- Screening Our Volunteers
Also on this site
- "Are You a Good Steward of Your People's Time and Talents?" -- a self-evaluation for church leaders
- PowerPoint presentations for free download
- Bible study: Acts of the Non-Apostles; free download.
- Bible study: Called to Serve; free download.
- Free resources: presentations and skits used by the Equipping team at a San Antonio church
- How to Recruit Church Volunteers
In the store
- Putting Spiritual Gifts to Work, a short but comprehensive book by Karen Kogler, covers healthy church volunteerism in a practical, you-can-do-this manner.
- "Job Descriptions" Presentation Package -- Two PowerPoint presentations on "Why Job Descriptions?" and "How to do Job Descriptions" with script, handouts and Leaders Guide. More info.
- "Training Volunteers" Presentation Package -- Two PowerPoint presentations on "Why Train Volunteers?" and "How to Train Volunteers" with scripts, handouts and Leaders Guide. More info.
This site invites contributions from site visitors. Questions or comments? Email email@example.com.